21 Kasım 2022 Pazartesi

Bunu yazan çocuk kör oldu ( In the night I saw your eyes)


 Nice days, shores, illegal drugs everywhere

Every night I dreamed you.

I slept every night 

tought

Everything will be nice 

Void and countless tries.

Ekrem imamoğlu said.

Now I know.

Everything fucked up

It will never end up nice.


Cities and lights.

Everything will bump in your eyes.

Depression and succesion.

I will fuck both of them 

Look again to stars and travel in time.

Return to your beginning.

Like child, look again at the world full of surprises.

Now I know nothing will be again, time flows, moments goes.


maybe nothing knows.

But Now I know, life throws

Everyone will goes.


2


How much I love you.

God dont knows.

Beacuse my heart in gamma-aminobutyric acid receptors.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Yayınlanmayan siir

Kara bir hüzün örttü üstümü. Karanlıkla kol kola yürürken sarhoş adımlarla dosttuk biz her gece. İnsanlardan hiç bu kadar uzak olmamıştım. K...